Why India is the new China – but better
India’s economy is primed for growth and its stock markets are set to benefit. In this overview, we set to prove why emerging market investors should look here instead of China and select three funds which could help you reap the rewards.
Economic growth at 6.2% is hardly a figure to be scorned, but the great China growth engine is certainly not what it used to be. Gone are the years of double-digit expansion, driven by a manufacturing economy that was happy in its role as the factory of the world. Today, China must be content with the gradual deceleration that was always inevitable as its economy matured.
Not that the latest phase of the Chinese growth story is necessarily a bad thing. China is attempting to turn from a manufacturing giant to a service led economy – a shift that could bring…
Continue reading this article…
- In depth coverage of many of the world’s great companies
- Breaking news on potential upcoming disasters
- Unique insights from our top research team
- Only pay for what you want to read
- Easy credit payment system
- Access our excellent Premium content
Previous article Next article