Churchill China: A 100-year-old business with a spring in its step (IHT QUALIFYING)
- Excessive growth in the dining out sector in the UK has provided a great platform for Churchill China
- Expansion in the hospitality sector has sparked a margin improvement
- It isn’t just IHT investors who should take a closer look at this quality company
AIM-traded Churchill China (LON: CHH) traces its roots back to 1795 when Sampson Bridgwood, one of its constituent companies, first started making earthenware from its premises in The Potteries, the area around Stoke-on-Trent which is home of ceramic production in the UK. The group adopted the Churchill name in 1984, listing on the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 1994 and subsequently moving to AIM in 2003.
Several members of the Roper family, whose…
Continue reading our content…
- Unlimited access to our market-beating portfolios
- In-depth coverage of many of the world’s great companies
- Unique insights from our top research team
- Company and markets insights
- Sponsored content
Fundamental Asset Management
Buy any of our portfolios with our associates.
Previous article Next article