Nichols - time to revisit a 110 year-old classic?
Nichols (AIM:NICL) is a highly profitable soft drinks business that has many fans among both private and institutional investors. While growth may be more pedestrian than high-flying AIM peer Fevertree Drinks, there are signs of a more exciting future ahead.
The Group is best known for Vimto, a drink that was created over 110 years ago and polarises opinion like that other British favourite, Marmite. Originally created as a herbal tonic to give drinkers ‘Vim and Vigour’, the secret Vimto recipe of 23 fruits, herbs and spices (no wonder it’s so filling!) is now available across the world.…
Continue reading this article…
- In depth coverage of many of the world’s great companies
- Breaking news on potential upcoming disasters
- Unique insights from our top research team
- Only pay for what you want to read
- Easy credit payment system
- Access our excellent Premium content
Previous article Next article