IBM: High yield income from the cloud
Tech titan IBM has delivered dividend growth for 23 years and unbroken quarterly payouts for 103 years. We analyse the stock for our Income Boosters portfolio.
Since the loss of Micro Focus from our Income Boosters portfolio in September, we've been uncomfortably aware that the portfolio has lacked exposure to the dominant technology sector. After all, tech is of fundamental importance to almost all businesses these days.
However, the UK market is poorly provided with large, dividend-paying tech stocks that tick the boxes for inclusion in our income portfolio. There are relatively few firms of suitable size and maturity. Those that are tend to be quite highly rated, with low dividend yields.
Our need to find a replacement tech stock has prompted us to cross the Atlantic. The US market…
Continue reading this article…
- In depth coverage of many of the world’s great companies
- Breaking news on potential upcoming disasters
- Unique insights from our top research team
- Only pay for what you want to read
- Easy credit payment system
- Access our excellent Premium content
Previous article Next article