Make your money go further for just 25p per day

PREMIUM

Our income portfolio is delivering market-beating dividend growth

18/09/2019 · BAE SYSTEMS (BA.)  · Direct Line Insurance Group (DLG)  · Hikma (HIK)  · Micro Focus International (MCRO)  · Mondi (MNDI) 

Dividends Income Booster Shares UK

Income Booster Investor's Champion logo

Nine months after launching our Income Boosters portfolio, it's time to take a fresh look. Over the next fortnight, we'll review progress so far and highlight any stocks that we'd drop from the portfolio. We'll also be adding some new picks to the portfolio, drawing from both the UK FTSE 350 and US markets.


When we launched the Income Boosters portfolio in January, it offered an average dividend yield of 5.3%, with a five-year average growth rate of 15%. The average length of time since the last dividend cut was 14 years.

Our picks looked like a safe place to start investing for income. Indeed, this (fantasy) portfolio has risen by 3.2% and delivered a dividend yield of 4.1% so far this year. That's a total return of 7.3% in nine months.

The forecast portfolio yield for the current year has now risen to 5.4%, comfortably ahead of the FTSE 100 yield of 4.5%. There…

Continue reading this article…

Gain access to all our excellent content for just £90 per year, that’s just 25p per day for financial freedom.
  • In depth coverage of many of the world’s great companies
  • Breaking news on potential upcoming disasters
  • Unique insights from our top research team
Get access to our premium content for as little as £3.20 per article.
  • Only pay for what you want to read
  • Easy credit payment system
  • Access our excellent Premium content

Previous article Next article

Have your say

Log in or register to view or add comments.

For access to the top news and insights from the investment world

REGISTER FREE TODAY

Fundamental Asset Management

Buy any of our portfolios with our associates at Fundamental Asset Management.

Find out more

More on BAE SYSTEMS

Dividend diamonds: our income stocks continue to deliver solid results

19/11/2019 · Portfolio Flash News

The autumn company results season is now in full flow. Four more of our income picks…


Our income portfolio is delivering market-beating dividend growth

18/09/2019 · Portfolio

Nine months after launching our Income Boosters portfolio, it's time to take a fresh look. Over…


More on Direct Line Insurance Group

Our income portfolio is delivering market-beating dividend growth

18/09/2019 · Portfolio

Nine months after launching our Income Boosters portfolio, it's time to take a fresh look. Over…


Dividend dogs vs diamonds: Part 1 – beware the yield

21/05/2019 · Companies Analysed

A high yielding dividend might be very tempting to investors seeking a little extra income, but…


More on Hikma

Dividend diamonds: our income stocks continue to deliver solid results

19/11/2019 · Portfolio Flash News

The autumn company results season is now in full flow. Four more of our income picks…


Our income portfolio is delivering market-beating dividend growth

18/09/2019 · Portfolio

Nine months after launching our Income Boosters portfolio, it's time to take a fresh look. Over…


More on Micro Focus International

Our income portfolio is delivering market-beating dividend growth

18/09/2019 · Portfolio

Nine months after launching our Income Boosters portfolio, it's time to take a fresh look. Over…


The week at a glance: 30 August – prorogue

30/08/2019 · News & Insights

Britain was always going to have a messy Autumn. This week’s prorogue drama has given a…


More on Mondi

Dividend diamonds: four top picks for reliable UK income

12/11/2019 · Portfolio Flash News

Our income portfolio continues to offer a FTSE 100-beating yield of more than 5%, despite the…


Our income portfolio is delivering market-beating dividend growth

18/09/2019 · Portfolio

Nine months after launching our Income Boosters portfolio, it's time to take a fresh look. Over…


More Portfolio

Google founders stepping down at Alphabet

04/12/2019 · Alphabet

Telecom Plus: Utility income without the risk?

06/11/2019 · Telecom Plus

Is Amazon cheap?

04/11/2019 · Amazon